New Zealand Music - the 60's and 70's
November 22, 2017, 04:29:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Staff List Login Register  

Vinyls byWeb is now on-line

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vinyls byWeb is now on-line  (Read 1411 times)
PeeJay74

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 15, 2008, 04:17:34 pm »

Hi Guys,
For those interested I have put up a website with several thousand vinyl records. Some NZ, Oz, Maori and overseas. I'm setill adding them and sorting.
Anyone interested in jingle LP's please for background of making adverts contact me through the site as I have around 400 LP's with all sorts of music genre.

www.vinyls.co.nz

Thanks for looking and I hope you find what your loohing for. Payment is via Paypal at present but looking to put up a shopping cart soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

Kinetic

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 04:28:29 pm »

Hi Guys,
For those interested I have put up a website with several thousand vinyl records. Some NZ, Oz, Maori and overseas. I'm setill adding them and sorting.
Anyone interested in jingle LP's please for background of making adverts contact me through the site as I have around 400 LP's with all sorts of music genre.

www.vinyls.co.nz

Thanks for looking and I hope you find what your loohing for. Payment is via Paypal at present but looking to put up a shopping cart soon.

I wouldn't bother with this site. the guy is a time waster and his prices, wehn quoted, are absolutely ridiculous.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: