New Zealand Music - the 60's and 70's
November 20, 2017, 10:43:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Staff List Login Register  

Taste of Bounty

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taste of Bounty  (Read 559 times)
lodger44

Badges: (View All)
« on: April 02, 2008, 08:37:18 pm »

Hi, I'm a newby.
Does anyone know if ToB made any records?
I have a single track, taped off the TV show "Radio with Pictures" (Karen Hay, late 70's I think).
I don't even know what the title is, the beginning sounds like "Day time's come, and nothing feels the sun...".
At the end there is an incredible solo from the guitarist Roy Fuimaono. It's staggering, gives me goosebumps every time I play it.
Anyone know what happened to Roy?
Cheers,
R
Report Spam   Logged

Social Buttons

tobfan

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 08:01:07 am »

Hi, just come across this site as I was taking a trip down memory lane. I do realise your posting is very old, but I will make a comment anyway just in case you still don't know the name of the song you queried about. The name of the song is, "Sunshine Lover" (released on 45) flip side I think was White Sandshoes, from memory it was released 1981, or 82. The recording company that released it was a Wellington based recording company, Marmalade Studios.

I have a few of their songs (mainly on cassette recorded live by their sound engineer at the time Phil?) including the only EP they ever bought out. I used to have the 45, but cant find it now.

I am a good friend of Kevin Hotu and it was through him I became a big time fan of the band and became good friends of the band.  Hope this helps you a little. Jim King
Report Spam   Logged
Kiwigold
Admin. - Steve Corbett

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 09:40:09 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: